2002 D&B Recruiting, LLC.
- Know how to "sell" yourself
- Know how to describe your skills and abilities
- Know how to negotiate your salary
- Know how and when to use your "situational-story" information
Common Interview Questions
Sample of most Common Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why do you want to work here? / What about our company interests you?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What did you like most / least about your last job?
- What are your best skills?
- What is your major weakness?
- What can you do for us that someone else can't do?
- Give me an example from a previous job where you've shown initiative.
- Do you prefer to work by yourself or with others?
- What do you expect from this job?
- How would your co-workers describe you?
- What are your career goals? / What are your future plans? / Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What are your hobbies? / Do you play any sports?
- What salary are your expecting? / What salary are you making now?
- What have I forgotten to ask?
If you need help with your interviewing techniques, now is the perfect time to "invest in yourself." Let one of the D&B professional recruiters help you.
Click here to link to our personalized job-search coaching services.