2002 D&B Recruiting, LLC.
To be considered for career opportunities available through D&B Recruiting, please register with our company by sending us a copy of your resume -- along with the additional information shown below.
The more information we have, the better we are able to match your background to job search requirements.
- Copy or type the information requested below into the text of your email, letter, or fax.
- Send this information to us along with a copy of your resume.
- Email your resume and information to us in a Microsoft Word or compatible document.
Note: If you do not have access to email, you may fax or mail your resume and information. If you fax or mail, your information will be scanned into our system. Please avoid using fancy fonts or graphics. This will allow your information to be scanned more accurately.
(Please view and answer the following questions and send this information to us along with your resume.)
- City, State, Zip Code
- Home Phone
- Work Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Which Phone # Best to Reach You
- Preferred email address
- Is Search Confidential
- Position Desired
- Desired Salary
- Current Salary
- Education / Degrees Earned
- Certifications Earned
- Perm Only, or Willing to Work Temporary also
- Desired Industry
- Best Location(s)
- Willing to Relocate out of State and if so, to where
- Availability Date
- Any work experience or computer experience not shown on resume
- How did you hear about us
To Send your Resume and Information
Email: We prefer to receive your resume and information through email. To email, save your resume and information as a Microsoft Word or compatible file and send it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fax or Regular Mail: If you do not have access to email, you may fax or mail your resume and information to.
D&B Recruiting, LLC
P. O. Box 630512
Highlands Ranch, CO 80163-0512
Phone: (720) 733-1067
Fax: (303) 663-4536
What Happens Next?
Once we have received your resume and information, we will review your background, skills, experience, and desires and enter your information into our database system. Then, we'll match your qualifications against the needs of our client companies to see if there are available opportunities matching your qualifications. As we have openings that match your skills and experience, we will contact you to see if you have an interest.